How to find the right volunteers?
Looking for volunteers via Social Held? Here are some tips from us!
- Make your profile more visible! Add your logo & short, but catchy description about your organization
- Provide clear requirements for each volunteering opportunity . This way you make sure that volunteers know what to expect!
- Be clear about the time commitment that is needed – honesty & communication is key
- Don’t forget to mention what you offer in return! Training? Insurance? Community? Get-togethers? You might be surprised how much a difference it makes to volunteers
- Once volunteers sign up for your opportunity, get in touch with them quickly
- Don’t forget to show your appreciation, thank you notes or emails are always welcome…
We created Social Held to make volunteer work more accessible. It is important to us to address the needs of NPOs and volunteers at the same time. If you have any comments on how we can improve, or what is missing, please contact us – write us at email@example.com. We welcome all feedback!